Last Updated July 20, 2018
WifiMask is based in the Netherlands and operates under Dutch law. If we need to respond to a legally binding request we will do so, but only when this request is coming from Dutch authorities.
A WifiMask subscription will automatically be renewed at the end of each subscription period, unless you cancel before the end of the subscription period.
You can cancel an all devices subscription ordered on our website by logging in at our website with your e-mail address and password.
You can cancel an iOS subscription ordered in the app by managing your subscription under Settings > Account > iOS Subscriptions in the WifiMask iOS app.
Charging for a subscription will automatically start after the free trial period.
You can cancel the free trial period before its ending by logging in and unsubscribing at our website, or in the case of an iOS subscription by managing your subscription under Settings > Account > iOS Subscriptions in the WifiMask iOS app. What WifiMask does:
- Take the necessary measures to ensure that your personal information is safe
- Take the necessary measures to ensure that our website, software and infrastructure is safe and secure.
- For the security, support and optimization of our network we collect the IP-address you connected from, the amount of megabytes sent and received, connection timestamps and the assigned IP-address and port on our network. This meta-data is deleted after 14 days.
What WifiMask doesn't do:
- We do not collect any of your internet or DNS traffic data
- We do not change any of your internet or DNS traffic data in any way, i.e. we don't inject ads in your browser
- We do not block SMTP e-mail
- We do not block P2P networks like BitTorrent
- We will never share your personal information with any third party, except when we need to respond to a legal request from Dutch authoritiesWhat we do not allow on or from our network:
- Illegal activities
- Unauthorized or illegal access to computers and computer networks
- Infringing on copyrights, trademarks or patents
- Theft of intellectual property or violating intellectual property laws
- Spreading malware, computer viruses or computer worms.
- Operating a botnetPublishing or sharing illegal content
- Sharing a login between peopleAbusing the free trial program
What we need our customers to do:
- Use responsible disclosure in the event any security vulnerabilities occur in our website, software or infrastructure. Please report bugs to email@example.com
These Terms of Service are subject to change at any time without prior written notice. WifiMask cannot be held responsible for any information that may be displayed incorrectly on this website or the apps.